The Mil-Tec ghillie suit consists of: pants, a jacket, headgear and a rifle cover/additional camouflage rag. Approximately 20 cm long threads have been sewn on the polyester base layers of each element of the costume for camouflage effect. The base layer consists of regular trousers, a jacket and a piece of headgear which have been covered with different colored threads to enhance the camouflage effect. The suit is fire-retardant treated.
- additional camouflage rag (riffle cover)
- carrying bag with a gun sling
- jute-like threads sewn onto its front, back and sleeves
- pass-throughs to the pockets on both sides so you can access the pockets underneath
- fastened in front with snap buttons.
- threads sewn onto their front and back
- tightened around the waist with a separate drawstring
- pass-throughs to access the pockets underneath
- fully camouflaged, short brimmed hat with a shoulder length hem
- with drawstring and a chin strap to tighten it around the head
- the front of the hat has thinner mesh to help mask the person underneath but which does not obscure sight
ADDITIONAL CAMOUFLAGE RAG
- is an approximately 1.5 m long elastic band
- as with all the other parts of the suit, jute-like threads have been sewn onto the rag also
- the elastic band has loops at each end so that, for example, it would be easier to camouflage the gun
- outer material: 100% Polyester
- lining: 100% Polyester (Mesh)
- transportation bag: 100% Polyester.