This product is available in our stores
The Romanian company IOR Valdada optics has been producing quality optical products since the mid-1930s. During World War II, the company was recruited by German forces. During the war, they produced a wide range of military optics. When Romania was absorbed into the Warsaw Pact, IOR Valdada became an important supplier to military forces in the East. Together with Carl Zeiss, IOR supplied military-grade optics throughout the Cold War.
- IOR 7x40 Valdada military binoculars
- genuine military surplus from Romanian army stock
- body made of steel
- heavy rubber armor coating
- anti-reflective multi-coated lenses with magnesium fluoride T3, providing 98% light transmission
- the image has a slight amber-yellow tint, which provides good contrast for normal lighting and reduces eye fatigue when viewing in bright light conditions
- the eyepieces have Porro BaK4 prisms, are water resistant, and are filled with nitrogen to avoid fogging inside
- binoculars are in used condition, and may be missing protective caps, lanyard, box, or rubber protectors, the model may differ depending on the year of manufacture; images are for presentation purposes only.
- Manufacturer: IOR VALDADA
- 3 protective covers
- type: DF IOR B /GA 7x40
- prism: Porro BaK4
- lens diameter: 40 mm
- field of view: 146 m
- magnification: 7x
- exit pupil: 5.7 mm
- brightness: 32.5 reticle
- focusing: independent adjustment on each tube
- linear field of view: 149m/1000m
- weight: approx. 965 g.