The Operator Combat Shirt has been developed for one of our customization projects with a European special forces unit. We implemented the latest operator feedbacks and combined them with the latest fabric developments and textile engineering cognition. The result has been extensively field-tested, further improved, and subsequently issued to the unit. The feedbacks were so impressive that we decided to add this combat shirt to our regular product line as well.
The shirt is an uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specially to be worn under body armor. Its anatomic fit provides great wearing comfort and avoids pressure points. The sleeves and sleeve pockets have been completely newly designed and feature an articulated ergonomic design for even better comfort and mobility. Reinforced elbow areas can be equipped with removable elbow pads (available optionally). Zip collar is designed to be worn in different varieties for your comfort and to prevent the intrusion of dust. The shoulder area is seamless to avoid pressure marks when wearing a backpack, plate carrier, or chest rig.
The FR knit fabric for the torso also goes into the latest development stage with even better performance in terms of hand feel, moisture-wicking, and sweat absorption while still keeping it durable, lightweight, anti-microbial, and inherent fire retardant (EN ISO 14116). The measured performance in the EN ISO 14116 test with an after flame and afterglow time of 0 seconds each are the best possible results that can be achieved.
- extensively field-tested, issued, and proven with European special forces
- rollable sleeve ends without zipping
- zip collar (YKK®)
- can be equipped with Breacher Hood (available optionally)
- roomy pockets on the upper arms
- durable mil spec fabrics with great hand feel
- fire retardant knit fabric for torso according to EN ISO 14116
- extended torso to avoid slipping out of the pant
- quick-drying, soft and comfortable
- moisture-wicking and breathable
- excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
- athletic fit
- internal compartments for elbow pads (available optionally)
- sleeves and collar: NIR NYCO blend (50% polyamide, 50% cotton)
- torso: fire-retardant (FR) knit fabric (60% modacryl, 35% viscose, 5% elastane)
- lining inside of elbow area: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane
Weight: ca. 450 g, according to size.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colors are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.