- high-quality combat jacket
- genuine military surplus from British Army stock
- used in the Army Air Corps, Royal Air Force, RAF
- in very good, like new condition
- fire-resistant, flame retardant
- 2 buttoned breast patch pockets with zippers behind
- 2 welt pockets with buttons
- adjustable cuffs
- elastic waistband
- hood with cord
- Velcro patches
- double cloth at the shoulders and arms
- 2-way front zip with storm flap
- all buttons are sewed with cloth
- buttoned rank insignia
- material: 50% viscose, 49% aramid, 1% anti-static fibre.
! Military surplus. The images are for presentation purposes only. The products may differ in reality.
Military surplus products are delivered to us in batches and we do not know their condition and sizes. The appearance of these products may vary (color shades, slight imperfections, or marks due to long-term storage).
In order to select a product that fits you perfectly, please add your chest circumference and shoulder distance in centimeters in the box below the product code. The correct places for measurements are shown in the image below. These are measurements of the body, not of the garments. We recommend that you take your measurements over your underwear, in order to have the most accurate measurements possible.