Redesigned Wolfhound Jacket with a hood is an excellent choice for both long trekking and everyday use. It'll suit well as an outer layer or as an additional layer when worn with a waterproof jacket. Padded with 67g/m2 ClimashieldTM Apex® that keeps you warm even when fully wet. The cuffs, hood, and bottom of the jacket are finished with elastic binding tape. A profiled and adjustable hood has an additional soft visor. The jacket has four zippered pockets – three external and one internal. Armpits are made of VersaStretch® fabric for enhanced comfort.
- lightweight and packable
- external layer made of WindPack® nylon
- Climashield® Apex™ (67 g/m2) padding
- three external zippered pockets
- one internal zippered pocket
- loop panel for personalization
- adjustable hood
- YKK® zippers
- European patent: No. 005308384-0003
- outside material: 100% Nylon
- insulation: 100% Polyester
Grammage: 40 g/m2
Weight: ca. 403 g, according to size
- initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F
- do not tumble dry
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- do not iron.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colours are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.