GREYMAN TACTICAL SHORTS® are men's short pants designed for urban covert operations. They complement our offer of Greyman shirts and pants, which are excellent examples of low profile clothing, i.e. one that differs from the military style, while maintaining the tactical features known, for example, from cargo pants. These pants have 9 pockets, making them perfect for carrying EDC (Every Day Carry) equipment, such as a flashlight, folding knife, or power bank. At the same time, they will not restrain any dynamic movements, due to the use of a gusset in the crotch and an elastic, velcro-fastened belt. Belt loops can fit a belt up to 50 mm wide. The available colors will prove useful not only in the city but also when going out for a trip.
- elastic waistband with Velcro fastening for easy adjustment
- belt loops for a belt up to 50 mm wide
- two hip pockets with reinforced edges
- two smaller front thigh pockets
- four back pockets
- gusset in the crotch
- YKK® zipper
- made of durable DuraCanvas fabric
- European patent: No. 008475545-0009
- material: 65% Polyester , 33% Cotton , 2% Elastane
- grammage: 230 g/m2
- weight: 324 g
- initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution
- do not tumble dry
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- do not iron
- wash with similar colors only.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colours are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.